The Nines

Author: Dave McClung /

Hey Everybody,

I want your feedback. How many of you out there got a chance to watch any of "The Nines" conference that Leadership Network did online Sept. 8th. This was a marathon of speakers addressing a wide variety of topics and it was kind of like drinking from a fire hose. This was an incredible idea from which I got a lot of great ideas and thoughts.

Here's what I want to know. Who were your top three favorite speakers and why? Who really stood out to you and why? Who was that one speaker unknown to you, but impressed you and why? Leadership Network is working on posting all of the videos online through their website and they should be up by the first of next week. If you missed "The Nines," then you should be able to see the videos next week.

The top three that stuck with me (I missed several speakers I wanted to hear):
1. Jennie Catron - Crosspoint Community Church - Great leadership stuff.
2. Leonard Sweet - Challange of balancing confidence and humilty. Always thought-provoking.
3. Mark Batterson - Christmas Catalog for Missions - great idea.

Others of mention: Troy Gramling, Stephen Furtick, JD Greear, Bill Cornelius, among others

People I was disappointed to miss: Alan Hirsch, Craig Groeschel, Jud Wilhite, Darrin Patrick

Shoot back your answers through the comments section on this blog. I'm anxiously awaiting your thoughts. Have a great weekend guys and gals.

Dave

1 comments:

Mike Prince said...

It is hard to narrow my list of favorites down to three. But here is my list:
Sam Chand
Leonard Sweet
Ann Jackson

Thanks for telling me about the nines! What a blessing!

Post a Comment